Today, I posted on dealing with failure and yesterday I posted on Sara Blakely’s success story. So how fitting that I should stumble upon her interview with Forbes magazine where she talks about her success and the fact that she failed the LSAT – twice! Here’s the video, hope it encourages someone today!
There are many challenges, trials and tribulations on the road to pursuing your dream. This blog is about faith-filled inspiration, musings and encouragement through that journey
- #Rudisha's Dad won the silver in 1968 4x400m & now he goes further by wining the 800m gold breaking his own world record #TeamKenya #family 4 years ago
- Got the goods…online ordering is so much fun! 5 years ago
- First e-business shipment coming in today…so excited! 5 years ago
- Nothing like a "cold" chocolate on a hot almost-summer's day! 5 years ago
- RT @BrendaDogbey: Once you go #Mac theres no going back! 5 years ago
Academia Academic degree Africa Albert Einstein Applying to Grad school Babies Bachelor's degree Benjamin Franklin breaking poverty cycles Caine's Arcade Canada careers Cuba Deciding on grad school Doctor of Philosophy Dream Ecuador Education Educational attainment in the United States Encouragement facebook Failure Faith and success Family first year First year PhD Forbes God google Grad School Graduate school Higher education High school Imagination inspiration internet Jeremy Lin journey to success Learning life is a gift Linspiration Madea Mark C. Taylor Master's degree Motivation MTV Murphy Brown November Oprah Oprah Winfrey Show Paris PhD Preparation Public health Richard Vedder Sara Blakely Seattle Social Determinants of Health Spanx Speed reading Steve Jobs success Susan Boyle time management Twitter Tyler Perry United States United States Census Bureau When to start PhD why get a masters Why not to do a PhD Wikipedia